FITS THE FOLLOWING MODELS
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: (DiscoverEnduro recommends that installation be done by a certified motorcycle mechanic.)
1. Remove stock pinch bolts from lower fork clamps and place in a safe location not to lose or confuse with new bolts.
(DO NOT reuse stock bolts when mounting guards.)
2. Remove the provided longer bolts from the guards.
3. Place the larger guard onto the left lower fork clamp and the smaller guard onto the lower right fork clamp.
4. Once guards are in place and mounting holes are lined up, insert the longer bolts provided with the kit through the holes on top of the D.Eguards.
5. When tightening bolts, ensure guards are in desired position before torque is complete.
5. The order of bolt installation and torque specifications should be followed to match those of the motorcycle manufacturers recommendations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We are not a representative of any motorcycle manufacturer and the parts we sell are not necessarily recommended by any motorcycle manufacturer. All trademarks or words denoting any motorcycle, models, motorcycles, or numbers are intended for use as reference only. We do not want to imply that we have any business relationship with any motorcycle manufacturer. None of the parts are DOT approved and all parts are for custom or racing application
Motorcycles can be dangerous. Serious injury, death and property damage can result from the improper installation and use of our products. DiscoverEnduro has no control over the usage of any part. DiscoverEnduro expects their customers to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation and maintenance on any of our parts. DiscoverEnduro assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind because of the misuse, improper application or installation of any part in any way by any person. DiscoverEnduro shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect or consequential damage from/or in connection with installation or use of our products. DiscoverEnduro has no control over the liability of any nature for the failure of others to use good judgment
The installation of any aftermarket part may void or otherwise adversely affect your factory warranty. In addition, such installation and use may violate certain Federal, State and Local laws, rules and ordinances as well as other laws when used on motor vehicles operated on public highway, especially in states where pollution laws may apply. Always check Federal, State and Local laws before modifying your motorcycle. It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of the product for his or her use, and the user shall assume all legal, personal injury risk and liability and all other obligations, duties and risks associated therewith. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS Except as may be expressly set forth in the product invoice, DiscoverEnduro makes no representations or warranties as to any of the products distributed by us expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Special Thanks to TM DESIGNWORKS for their support